Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i love being single


I wish SINGLE is a person so i could love it even more... i wish..

actually.. single is better than having a partner that won't love me forever
 i dun wan't tie myself with someone who really doesn't love me.. hate it..

 i'm so single that i don't even want a partner..when i become a billionaire, and still single. not a single penny would be wasted. hahaha.. i like it..

 i have all the time to spend with myself.. ALONE.. no need think bout him.. 
i have the love of my family that won't leave me.. not like him.. always lie and leave me..

hmm... actually.. 

Being single is pretty good. It's a nice sense of irresponsibility
 and
Being single used to mean that nobody wanted me

but.. the truth is

 i'm pretty sexy and taking time deciding how i want my life to be and who i want to spend it with..

so.. 


I don’t like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone...
Sometimes i have to stand alone to prove that i can still stand..

they tell me i won't be single for long.but, here it is, i'm already dead. still single.. hahaha.. it's ok..

p/s : dont loose hope for ur love

No comments:

Post a Comment